I can't believe what is in front of me,The water's rising up to my kneesAnd I can't figure out how the hell I wound up here.Everything seemed ok when I started out the other dayThen the rain came pouring down and now I'm drowning in my fears.As I watch the setting sun,I wonder if I'm the only one.'Cause everybody tries to put some love on the line.And everybody feels the broken heart sometimes.And even when I'm scared I have to try to fly.Sometimes I fall, but I've seen it done beforeI got to step outside these walls. I've got no master planTo help me out or make me stand upFor all the things that I really want,You had me too afraid to ask.And as I look ahead of me,I try and pray for sanity.'Cause everybody tries to put some love on the line,And everybody feels the broken heart sometimes.And even when I'm scared I have to try to fly.Sometimes I fall, but I've seen it done before,I got to step ouside these walls.These walls can't be my haven,These walls can't keep me safe hereAnd now I guess I've got to let them down...- These walls by Teddy Geiger
Ohhh....Shiseido Pureness' moisturizer is soooo good! It's very light and refreshing, unlike Clean&Clear which can get very heavy and feel...cloggy. I WANT!!! Shiseido Pureness is made especially for young and active skin aka teenage skins. Like ours. Where hormones usually play a huge role in breakouts.
By the way, I do get breakouts now and then. My skin is normal combination and not normal.
If I get that Pureness moisturizer, chances are I'd feel a lot better putting on my foundation and make-up over it then when I use Clean&Clear. But then, that is an over-the-counter product...isn't there any moisturizer that isn't tt heavy and also priced affordably? Perhaps I shouldn't use a cream based moisturizer since the weather nowadays is such a pain in the neck. And if I ask the pharmacy to recommend, they probably recommend something expensive. So it all goes down to...
Trial and Error.
Mannnn, this is my skin I'm talking about! More importantly, it's the FACE. If it's on the arms or legs or butt, I can still cover up more or less...but I can't walk around wearing a scarf tied over my whole head.
Unless I get concealer...but all the perspiring caused by stupid weather will get rid of them by the time I get to harbourfront. How to last for the whole day?
I found out that...I've only got 1 paper which is ACCOUNTING! THE HORRORS! Ok, so I don't actually do all the tutorial questions...but I'm always stuck in them. I won't be around online and all that much because school is getting freaking heavy. A lot of deadlines to meet, a lot of group meetings, a lot of online quizzes and...I need to go figure out my accounts.
I'll work hard. I want that DHL again. I want to graduate with merit. Getting that is not so much as a proof of my capabilities to others as it is to myself. And to my parents who have never pressurized me in my work but trusted me to use my time wisely. And also to my competitive, sometimes edgy relatives who likes to compare schools. Sad to say, I recently analysed myself and realized that my school results are what I'm safe and secure with, now that ballet is out. Apart from home, which is my number one sanctuary.
Of course, it is all about reputation as well. There are some politics that occurs in school...now that school is teeming with HTM students. Name and reputation spreads, people talk and know you because of your connections or achievements. Such a small world, really. Almost like a corporate place or something. Not saying that the environment's hostile, but sometimes you just can't meet up every single day. You'll soon get sick and fed up and...bored.
One more week of school. Gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo.